Just a small update primarily to support Steam Music! There are also a few other small features and fixes.
- Support Steam Music – When Steam Music is playing, or starts playing, in-game music is paused and volume is turned all the way down. Note that if you wish to return to in-game music you will have to continue to use the LeftShift+Plus hotkey to raise the volume until the option menu is completed.
- You can now force a leaderboard refresh with LeftShift+R.
- When in windowed mode, if the window is closed, a rudimentary pop-up message will confirm that you really wish to close the game. This is currently only supported for the Windows OS.
- Fixed leaderboard visual glitch when toggling between full-screen/windowed on certain graphics cards.
- Killing a mini-Terminator no longer gives you credit for killing the regular Terminator.