- Repair power-ups can now start repairing your attached outriders, if your ship has not been damaged, or is only mildly damaged.
- Player reticle will show recently lost power-ups as color coded rings.
- Attached outriders can now help pickup power-ups.
- Attached shield now tinted to the player primary color.
- Support Alt+Enter to toggle full-screen/windowed modes.
- Support Alt+Tab to switch applications.
- Updates to Russian translation.
- Updates to Dutch translation.
- The player tied to a steam account (player one) is no longer allowed to edit their name.
- Fixed overlap of key images in HUD when ammo goes over 999.
- Support rendering of TM character.
- Show top X leaderboard entries when the steam player doesn’t have an entry yet.
- Increase number of visible leaderboard entries from 20 to 30.
- Increase number of characters displayed in leaderboards for player names.
- Fix jitter transitioning from splash screen to title screen.
- Increased size of the power-up hit area by 50%.
- More tweaks to end of level boss arrangements.
- Increase the default strength of the player ship.
- Decrease damage inflicted by some enemy bullets.
- Increased the strength of the shield power-up by 25%.
- Weaken smaller “mini-bosses”.
- Bosses with missile ports now fire all missiles at the same time.
- Increased the time where you see the missile port open (loaded or empty).
- Increase strength of attached outriders.