- Power-up prompts displayed on pickup. These include the icon, name, and description. Currently these are enabled in the English locale only.
- Power-up prompts are displayed up to 10 times per game in campaign mode, and suppressed in Free Play mode.
- Detonated mines will now also damage nearby enemies.
- Enemies that detonate on destruction will now also damage other nearby enemies.
- Turning speed power-ups are now visualized as lateral thrusters.
- Upgraded main cannon (velocity and damage) now also applies to Primary Weapon power-ups in addition to the default weapon. You’ll also see a subtle increase in size of the bullets.
- When a ship upgrade (turning, cannon velocity/damage) is maxed out you no longer can pick up additional upgrades leaving them for other players.
- Ship upgrades (turning, cannon velocity/damage) persist until all lives are lost — that is they are reset at the start of the game and on each continue.
- Max turn speed increased by 10%.
- Tweaks to previous/mini-boss spawning.
- Terminator MK II now has a few extra surprises.
- Mini-bosses are likely to grant a power-up, but not a 100% chance.
Previously Released Patches
- Previous bosses during later levels were not deploying as they should, and this was corrected shortly after V1.0.8 was published.
- Stability improvements.